Welcome to SurvPal registration. The details that you provide below will be used to generate all your documents. It is therefore important that you carefully enter this information ensuring that all words are correctly capitalised and there are no typing errors – exactly the way you want them to appear!
Terms & Conditions
Some areas of the site require registration. By completing the initial registration form and by entering your email address and password, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Access to the registration areas of the site is permitted on the basis that:
a. your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access this site;
b. you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of this site;
c. you do not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site.
3. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
Limitation of liability
4. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this site we do not guarantee this. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
5. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information.
6. SurvPal accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
7. We do not accept any liability, financial or otherwise, for the usage of our site. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the documents they generate are both accurate and complete. Users should proof read all generated documents before using them.
Electronic information exchange
8. For the purposes of these terms and conditions "User Content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, photographs, graphics, audio, and competition entries whether published on this site or not and whether copyright of SurvPal or a third party.
9. Users, who are paying to use our services, are communicating with us and with each other electronically. You are therefore hereby consenting to allow us to send and receive electronic data including User Content between all parties accessing your project.
10. By submitting User Content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such User Content and that, where appropriate, you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/or permissions to use the User Content in this fashion.
11. SurvPal accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such User Content.
12. The contents of survpal.co.uk, are the property of SurvPal and may not be modified, copied or reproduced with the exception of the user area. This website is copyright © SurvPal 2013.
13. You must not reproduce any part of this website or or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated in writing that you may do so.
14. The design, arrangement and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of SurvPal and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
15. The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of SurvPal or other third parties. Users should not use these without the prior written permission of SurvPal or the relevant third party.
16. We do not guarantee that files made available for download are free from infection. It is your responsibility to ensure that any files you download are free of contamination.
17. We will not be held responsible for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
18. SurvPal makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
19. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
20. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SurvPal Ltd, its directors, owners and employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs including legal fees resulting from any violation of these conditions of use (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of survpal.co.uk.
21. Any accounts unused for a period of 12 months may be deleted. We will however make reasonable attempts to contact the account owner, using the contact information provided during registration, to confirm usage of the account prior to closing and deleting any accounts.
Severance, Governing Law & Jurisdiction
22. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. These terms were last updated on 11th November 2013 and may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.